Guardian Dental coverage offers many features to help keep your teeth healthy.
- If you choose an In-Network or Out-of-Network Provider, you will have a $150 deductible and three (3) individual deductibles per family
- Deductible is waived for In-network and Out of-Network preventive services
- If you use Out of-Network providers, you will be billed for any amount due beyond the reasonable and customary charges
- There is $2,500 per person per calendar annual benefit maximum for preventive, basic, and major services combined for In-Network and Out of-Network providers
- There is a $1,000 lifetime maximum per person for TMJ treatment
- Dependent children are covered to the end of the month following their 26th birthday if defined as an eligible dependent
- Find the complete descriptions of covered services at Guardian Anytime
- For questions, please visit Guardian at www.guardiananytime.com or call 1-800-541-7846
|Annual Benefit Maximum||$2,500 per member per calendar year|
· $1,000 Lifetime Maximum for dependent children under age 19
· Deductible does not apply to Orthodontic services
· Does not apply to Annual Benefit Maximum
*Subject to Reasonable and Customary charges
This summary of benefits is designed to provide a high-level overview of Cuyahoga County’s 2022 Employee Benefits. Should there be any conflict between the explanation in this summary and the actual terms and provisions of the plan documents, the terms of the plan documents and contracts will govern in all cases. You will not gain any new benefits because of a misstatement or omission in this overview.